Notice to minors
Persons over the age of 14 may register with blumstar.com as users without prior parental or guardian consent. For minors under 14 years of age, parental or guardian consent is required for the processing of their personal data.
Under no circumstances will information relating to the professional or financial situation or the privacy of other family members be taken from minors without their consent.
If you are under 14 years of age and have accessed our website without prior notice to your parents, you should not register as a user.
Privacy and Rights
Our company is characterized by respect and due care for the personal data of our users/customers. As a user, you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
Our principles regarding your privacy are as follows:
- We do not ask for personal information unless it is necessary to provide you with our services.
- We do not share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or if we have your express permission.
Legal regulations to which this website is subject to
blumstar.com has adapted this website in accordance with the requirements of the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD) and other applicable regulations, with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (hereinafter RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSICE).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the Responsible: Blumico, S.L.
- NIF/CIF: B76210830
- Fiscal Address: Calle Torres Quevedo, 36 - 4, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, 35007
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Sale of premium technological complements
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, the personal data that you provide us through the forms on the website, will receive the treatment of "web" data. To process the data of our users, we employ all the technical and organizational security measures provided for in the current legislation.
Principles applicable to your personal information
When dealing with your personal data, we will employ the principles contained in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons being these:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency.
- Principle of data minimization.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality.
How we have obtained your personal data on our website
The personal data we process on blumstar.com comes from:
- Contact form
- Web Client Registration
The interested party may exercise the following rights:
- Right to request Access to their personal data, and obtain information on whether or not we are processing personal data concerning him/her.
- Right to request the rectification of inaccurate data, or where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Right to request the Limitation of the Treatment of your Data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to request the Opposition to the Processing of your Data, in certain circumstances and based on reasons related to your particular situation.
- Right to Data Portability.
- Right to Withdraw Consent, without such withdrawal affecting the lawfulness of previous processing based on such consent.
- The right to effective judicial protection and the right to complain to a Control Authority.
- Contact form: We request the following personal data: name, email, subject and message. In order to answer the requirements of the users of blumstar.com, we use these data to respond to requests and respond to doubts, complaints, comments, among others, that they may raise regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the treatment of their personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other query they may have and that are not subject to contracting conditions.
- Web Client Registration: We request the following personal data: name and surname, email, date of birth, full address, in order to deliver the order requested through the website blumstar.com
- Newsletter: We request the following personal data: name and email in order to send you information about promotions and discounts that are made on the website blumstar.com and that may be of interest.
Other purposes for which we treat your personal data are:
- Supporting and improving the services offered by our site.
- Other non-identifying data is collected through some cookies that are downloaded to the user's computer when browsing our website and that we detail in this Cookies Policy.
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, blumstar.com, with registered office at Calle Torres Quevedo, 36 - 4, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, 35007, will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to users of the website. blumstar.com does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that may identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in several cases collaborations with other professionals may be made, in such cases, the consent of the users will be required informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration, all this, under the strictest security.
Legitimacy for the treatment of your data
The offer of our services is based on the consent that is requested, as well as the contracting of our services according to the terms and conditions contained in the Contracting Policy.
The use of your data is legitimized by the European and Spanish data protection regulations in accordance with the following legal bases:
- You have expressed your consent (you have been presented with a consent form to authorize the processing of your data for certain purposes. You may revoke the consent given at any time).
- The processing of your data is necessary for the management and maintenance of a contract entered into with you.
- The processing of your data is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
- We use your data to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for doing so outweigh the possible prejudice to your data protection rights.
There may be purposes that are permitted under other legal bases. In such cases, we will make every effort to identify the legal basis in question and communicate it to you as soon as possible after we become aware of it.
Category of data
- Identifying data: name and e-mail address.
- Data retention criteria: data will be retained as long as their deletion is not requested by the interested party.
Addressees to whom your data will be communicated to
In order to provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, blumstar.com shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions. The data will be communicated to the following companies to provide services strictly necessary for the development of its activity, blumstar.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
- Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose principal office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help garridofreshmentoring.com analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of garridofreshmentoring.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
When you browse blumstar.com non-identifiable data may be collected, such as IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how our services are used, as well as other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifiable data, there are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data Secrecy and Security. Data Accuracy and Accuracy of Data
blumstar.com is committed to the use and processing of data, including the personal data of users, with due respect for confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as undertakes to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access (such as https protocols we use), this in compliance with current legislation on data protection. blumstar.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and, therefore, the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties. As a user of blumstar.com, you are responsible for the correctness and veracity of the data you provide to blumstar.com, thus exonerating Blumico, S.L., from any responsibility in this regard. The users guarantee and are responsible for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data they provide, as well as they undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact form provided on our website.
Acceptance and consent
Informative / commercial mailings
In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), blumstar.com does not engage in SPAM practices, and therefore does not send commercial e-mails by electronic means that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. In the form provided on the website, the user has the option to give express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested from time to time. In accordance with Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, blumstar.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without proper authorization and identification.
If you have any questions, queries or concerns about the management of any personal information you have provided, you can contact us via telephone or email indicated below:
- Tlf: (+34) 911 410 610
- Email: email@example.com
Information about cookies
what are cookies?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a proper functioning of the site.
The use of these devices allows the Web server to remember some data concerning the user, such as your preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that most interest you, etc..
Cookies affected by the regulation and exempted cookies
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user's informed consent are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
what types of cookies are there?
Regarding the types of cookies, there are five major groups:
- Analytical cookies they collect information on the use made of the website.
- Social cookies are those necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies allow tracking of visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Advertising and behavioral cookies collect information about the user's preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies are those strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
Cookies used on this website
- PHPSESSID technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the session identifier. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
- _lang technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the language of the session. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
- ac_cookies technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. It expires in 1 year from the last update.
- _ga google Analytics cookie that enables the unique visitor tracking feature. The first time a user enters the website through a browser this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the website with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes browser, it will be considered another user. It expires 2 years after the last update.
- _gat This cookie is associated with Google Analytics Universal. It is used to limit the request rate - limiting data collection on high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.
- _utma google Analytics cookie that records the date of the first and last time the user visited the website. Expires 2 years from the last update.
- _utmb google Analytics cookie that records the time of arrival on the website. Expires 30 minutes from the last update.
- _utmc google Analytics cookie used for interoperability with the urchin.js tracking code. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
- _utmt google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to process the type of request requested by the user. It expires at the end of the session.
- _utmv google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to segment demographic data. It expires at the end of the session.
- _utmzgoogle Analytics cookie that stores the traffic source or a campaign to explain how the user arrived at the website. It expires 6 months after the last update.
How to delete browser cookies
1. Select the Tools icon
2. Click on Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Options.
4. In the "Privacy" section click on Content Settings.
- Delete cookies: Click All cookies and site data...
- Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click on Delete browsing data (clear the Cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet Options
2. Click on the General tab.
3. In the "Browsing History" section, click Delete browsing history on exit.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click on Delete.
7. Click OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer click here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-419/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox. Version 18
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear Recent History.
2. Next to "Details", click on the down arrow.
3. Select the following checkboxes: Cookies, Cache, Active logins, and Logins
4. Using the "Time interval to clear" drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click Delete Now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences, in the History section available under Tools > Options > Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
1. Select the Safari / Edit | Reset Safari icon.
2. Select the following checkboxes: Clear history, Delete all website data, Delete all website data
3. Click Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari click here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Options - Advanced - Cookies.
The cookie options control how Opera handles cookies and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera click here: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.